We know you need diesel fuel to power your fleet. We also know that it can be frustrating, costly and time-consuming to worry about when and where you will fill up. Here at Woodhull Oil Co., you never have to stress out about where your next diesel delivery is coming from. Let us create a set schedule for onsite diesel fuel delivery, so you don’t have to stop production or go out of your way. Get peace of mind on the job site with our convenient services and premium diesels.
There are several advantages of diesel and diesel engines to keep in mind, such as:
1. Safety: Diesel fuel is less likely to blow up when it comes into contact with heat like gasoline will. It also won’t release as many fumes as gas does.
2. Reliability: Diesel engines can last a long time because they don’t need a high-voltage ignition system, with the proper maintenance and inspections, of course. Stay on top of all oil changes and tire rotations to be rewarded with a long-lasting engine.
3. Better Fuel Economy: Diesel fuel offers more usable energy than standard gasoline, resulting in better gas mileage.
4. Easy to Come By: Our fuel is readily available and deliverable.
5. Power: One of the most significant benefits of diesel is that it gives more torque, allowing your engine to handle heavier towing.
Our Woodhull Oil division handles all diesel fuel deliveries throughout Illinois and the rest of the country. We sell and deliver Diesel Xtreme, which keeps your engines running at peak efficiency. If you own trucks, trains, boats, barges and farm equipment, you need easy access to diesel. That’s where we come in.
The bottom line is, your large trucks and machinery need diesel to operate. Getting your hands on that fuel when you need it can be a hassle. But here at Woodhull Oil, we provide terminal, truck stop, convenience, bulk plant, and manufacturing and factory delivery of diesel fuel. Diesel is a necessary transportation fuel that provides many performance, efficiency, and safety features, with a greater energy density than other liquid fuels. The result? You get more useful energy per unit of volume.
A 4th generation company that brings a solid work ethic to the table time after time owns and operates three companies: Bolduc Ag, Bolduc Transportation, and Woodhull Oil. We have been in business for decades, with a mission to keep your business running with minimal interruption!