Your Top Resource for Lubricants of All Kinds
Lubricants are necessary for all machines, equipment and engines. Without them, those machines would not work. Your production would ground to a halt – quite literally. That’s why you need to invest in all the right lubricants as a construction, farm, manufacturing or other business. To prevent seizures of your machinery from happening, partner with Woodhull Oil Co. for all your oils and lubricants and convenient deliveries throughout Illinois and the rest of the country. From highway, heavy-duty, and engine oils to industrial and hydraulic oils, we offer it all, including:
- Engine oils
- Fuel additives
- Coolants and antifreeze
- Hydraulic oils
- Industrial oils
- Transmission/gear oils
Industries We Cater To
We sell and deliver lubricants, Tankwagon fuel, Diesel Xtreme, and all types of commercial fuel, serving the following industries with our high-quality lubricants:
- Bulk plants
Our services make your life easier on the go, no matter what kind of business you own, from manufacturing to agriculture. There’s no reason to stop production to purchase lubricant with your own trucks. Go the easy route. One phone call to us can set you on a schedule for lubricant delivery whenever you need it. Depend on our 4th generation company that owns and operates three companies: Bolduc Ag, Bolduc Transportation, and Woodhull Oil, which serve all our lubricant markets.
5 Lubrication Advantages
Lubricants offer several advantages to your machinery, including:
- Reducing Downtime and Costs Associated With Maintenance and Repair: Lubricated equipment runs longer and more reliably, so there are no worries about interrupted operations for maintenance and repairs. This lowers costs to maintain, repair and replace equipment and parts, boosting productivity and revenue potential.
- Keeping Friction And Wear At Bay: They offer a coating to prevent metal-on-metal contact between moving parts. No matter how polished and smooth those surfaces may look to the naked eye, they feature rough microscopic surfaces that cause heat. This boosts the possibility of surface wear and results in equipment failure. Proper lubrication places a layer of film between moving parts, so friction is reduced. The result? Smoother operation and longer equipment life span.
- Protecting Equipment: The protective layer of lubrication safeguards component surfaces against corrosion and rust, plus they act to suspend and carry away contaminants so they can be removed.
- Improving the Life Span, Efficiency and Reliability of Machinery: Lubrication helps equipment do its job more consistently, for longer periods, and more effectively while reducing exposure to costly equipment breakdowns and failures.
- Enhancing Temperature Control: Lubricants absorb heat, keeping it away from surfaces.
Let Woodhull Oil Co. provide you with the ideal lubricant and oil solutions for your needs throughout Illinois and beyond!
Contact Woodhull Oil Co.
To check out more information on our high-quality lubricants for sale, contact us at 309-334-2153. We are located at 222 E 4th Street in Woodhull, IL.